2017 Annual Corporate Citizenship Conference
From providing invaluable services to innovating new products, the private sector—by design—find opportunity and drive solutions. From water scarcity to disaster relief, businesses are taking the problems head-on and building innovative cross-sector solutions that drive us forward. The theme of the 2017 Corporate Citizenship Conference is Opportunity Forward.
The following topics and strategies will be addressed:
- What does it mean to “future-proof” your business?
- Seeing the challenges ahead, how do you adjust perspective to find the possible opportunities?
- How can the private sector look at challenges in a more holistic way?
- How can a future-looking mindset be applied both internally and externally at your organization?
- How can organizations utilize data to inform their future? And put it to work.
- How to grapple with interconnectivity across business and societal challenges.
- What’s leadership got to do with it?
Venue: Ronald Reagan Building, 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20004
To register, click here.