Argus California Carbon & LCFS
North America’s carbon, emissions, and fuels markets are in a state of uncertainty under today’s policies.
The current state of the California’s Cap-and-Trade and LCFS program as well as federal emission initiatives have market participants questioning the future of their emissions obligations. Join over 250 of your peers in Napa to better understand the changing dynamics of California's carbon and fuels markets as well as federal and emerging state emissions programs!
At this event you can gain market insight on-
- California’s cap-and-trade program post-2020
- California's LCFS under the new scoping plan
- Alternative fuel sources in California’s market including renewable diesel, biodiesel, biomethane and biojet
- The state of play with Orgeon's Clean Fuels Program
- Canada’s federal carbon price and status of Ontario’s linkage with the California-Quebec market
- The role of zero emissions vehicles and its future impact on gasoline/diesel demand in the state
- The effect of federal fuels and carbon programs on California’s market in the coming years
- What is in store for the RFS and what it means for the RINs market
Some things to expect at the three day event are-
- Pre-conference workshop- This is where you can get an in depth lok into California's LCFS and cap-and-trade, Oregon's LCFS and the RINs market, and is great for new industry participants and veterans in the market.
- Golf Outing- This is where you can join your peers for a round of golf and networking.
- Women in Carbon Breakfast- To celebrate diversity in the carbon and emissions industry, they are hosting a women-only networking breakfast on October 10th.