Responsible Business Summit West
The Ethical Corporation’s Responsible Business Summit West (#RBSWEST) is one of the biggest opportunities on the West Coast to network with like minded business leaders, CEOS, and entrepreneurs. Focusing on discussions about social impact and commercial success, the 200+ attendee event is a great opportunity to explore ethical and sustainable business practices. Speakers come from a range of businesses and industries including Facebook, Yahoo, Microsoft, Nestle Waters, Symantec and Eastman.
RBSWEST is the Bay area’s leading business conference with 200+ CEOs, VP’s and Directors of CSR from America’s most innovative brands linking social impact to commercial success.
- Discover the business case: Co-create solutions that meet both the business needs and social purpose using the right evidence
- Understand which impacts your business should focus on: Discover how to practically align this back business strategy and needs
- Maximize technology for social good: Learn how technology can be applied for social good and impact
- Influence the business using the right language and KPIs: Understand what the longer term education piece looks like to make engagement stick
- Successfully engage external stakeholders: Understand how social impact can be used as an effective tool to attract customers, engage investors and build talent