TGEink Partners with Ethical Corporation
Ethical Corporation partners with the Green Economy – just announced!
TGEink is delighted to announce that Ethical Corporation is partnering with us to drive the movement for responsible business, CSR and sustainability execs to link purpose to profit.
Our publisher, Tana Kantor, will be present at Ethical Corporation’s 5th Responsible Business Summit NY taking place on March 27-28 2017 at the Brooklyn Marriott Hotel. This is a great event. We are proud to be able to offer a $200 discount to our readers.
The Summit offers three focused tracks all shaped to uncover the REAL potential for CSR to drive profit, accelerate growth and change culture. Over 200 delegates will attend from Coca Cola, Zendesk, Heineken, HSBC, Salesforce, Bacardi, Oracle, The New York Times, Vita Coco, Dell, Adobe, Salesforce, KEMET Corporation, HSBC, Interface, Bloomberg, VF Corporation and 45+ senior level speakers including;
- Jim Kean, CEO, Steelcase
- Calvin G. Butler, CEO, Jr., Baltimore Gas & Electric
- Mayor Kasim Reed, Altanta
- Diane Wakeley Solinger, Director, Google
- Franz W. Paasche, SVP Corporate Affairs and Communications, PayPal
- Christine Cioffe, SVP Global R&D, PepsiCo
- Jim Vella, President, Ford Motor Fund
- Larry Berger, CTO, Ecolab
To secured your $200 discount, please quote ‘MP200’ when registering:
200+ leaders from PayPal, Heineken, VF Corp join North America’s most senior CSR conference on 27-28 March. Convince your boss to join #RBSNY