Young Conservatives Support Wind Energy
Young Conservative Support Febuary 15th Rally for Wind
Young Conservatives for Energy Reform supports the American Wind Energy Association rally at the Grand Ballroom, Washington Court Hotel, 525 New Jersey Ave NW. Washington DC 20001. February 15th, 4-6 PM.
At the rally, you can hear more from executives at TPI Composites, Siemens, BP Energy and Keith den Hollander, Midwest Director for the Christian Coalition. Learn from men and women working in wind, veterans and ranchers who host wind farms.
You'll notice a common theme--wind powers American jobs and enhances US energy independence.
Today, young conservatives are playing an active role in government again by uniting to have a voice in public policy. Hundreds of young conservative leaders have been elected to local, state and federal office. We changing policy and influencing decisions from school boards all the way to the US Congress. Add your voice to the millions across America who have said it's time to educate our citizens in order to bring about pro-business, clean energy development and legislation. Please join our friends at American Wind Energy Association. How to get involved:
- Please connect with us online through our Facebook and Twitter pages
- Contact us about joining or starting a local chapter
- See our Talking Points for discussing the conservative perspective on energy reform with others
- Get registered to vote and make your voice heard on issues of energy reform
- Conduct a voter registration drive to strengthen the numbers of other pro-energy reform young conservatives on your campus or in your organization