GCF West 2012
The Westin San Diego
San Diego, California
The International Engineering Consortium (IEC) is pleased to present its next educational program in the Grid ComForum series of events entitled GCF West 2012.
Hosted by San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E), GCF West will provide a unique conference for electric power utilities, vendors, and suppliers involved in Smart Grid technology deployment.
The meeting will be broken down into two parts. March 7, 2012, consists of a SDG&E programming day reserved for SDG&E employees and official program sponsors.
March 8-9, 2012, will be open to the industry as a whole and will deal with the critical business issues of deployment and management of Smart Grid technology.
- 21st Century Energy Perspectives
- Policy and Regulation
- Smart Grid Technology Roadmap
- Key Challenges Beyond Early Smart Grid Projects
- Use of Commercial Cellular Versus Private Networks in Smart Grid Communications
- Open the Grid: Developing a Multi-Application Field Area Network Architecture to Drive Smart Grid Interoperability
- Rates in a Smart Grid World
- Consumer Engagement: The Wisdom of Experience
- Cyber Security in Power and Utilities: Landscape, Regulatory Challenges, Emerging Threats
- Next Generation Dynamic Load Management
- Evolving Federal and State Utility Telecomm Issues
- The Smart MicroGrid Paving the Future at UCSD
- Managing Smart Metering Communications and Performance
- Vehicles as Grid Storage: V1G Questions and V2G Implications
- Data Analytics for Converged Utility Networks
- The Status of Market Integration of Distributed Energy
- What's Now and What's Next in Cyber Security?
- Renewable Energy Integration - Improving the Planning and Operational Toolkit
- Customer Energy Data