Save up to US$150 - Book by Friday March 23rd
Sheraton Centre Toronto
The ongoing review of the Green Energy and Economy Act is currently delaying the development of future projects. How will these events impact the longer term future of the Canadian renewable energy market in 2012?
For the projects that have been awarded PPAs, availability of financing continues to be a challenge and as a result, it is increasing the expectation of M&A activity in this field. Take advantage of the opportunity to hear from those that have extensive experience in the consolidation process and analysing the associated risks, so that you can position yourself with a strong portfolio of renewable energy projects throughout Canada.
The 3rd Renewable Energy Finance Forum - Canada will address these changes and analyse the reaction from the financial markets to date while exploring what the future prospects and uptake will be for investment in this field throughout 2012.
- REFF Canada is the only event that focuses purely on the financing of renewable energy projects.
- The event concentrates on the financial opportunities that are currently available - addressing what is happening on the ground at the moment.
- Consider the changing role of equity and debt in renewable energy and clean technology in Canada.
- Meet the people who can get your projects moving: REFF Canada will bring together over 250 transaction professionals, developers, and government officials.
- Incorporating renewable energy into a portfolio of projects
- Impact of the FIT Review - success of the FIT since it was introduced
- Connecting renewable generation to the grid
- Outlook for Ontario's energy policy moving forward
- Regional updates
- Innovative financing options
- Ensuring a connection to the grid
- Creating a secondary market
- Making room for the community
- New technologies impacting the renewable energy market
- Hedging your bets - is Alberta worth the risk?