New York City
Join the cream of the USA renewable energy industry crop as REFF-Wall Street returns to New York City's Waldorf-Astoria for its 9th edition.
It has certainly been a turbulent year for the USA's renewable energy industry. With disappearing Federal support and several high-profile bankruptcies, clearly there are challenges ahead for the sector. But they are not insurmountable! What better time to bring together the power players of the sector under one roof to navigate the pathway for future growth?
Renewable Energy Finance Forum-Wall Street is renowned throughout the industry as the meeting place for financiers, investors and renewable energy project developers to network, strike deals and drive forward the future of the industry. June 19-20, 2012 marks the return of REFF-Wall Street to New York City for its 9th edition.
REFF-Wall Street 2011 welcomed over 750 attendees from 23 countries, giving the event a truly international perspective. With over 70 percent of attendees at Director Level or above, and across the entire value chain, this really is your one-stop shop for meeting the people who can get your projects moving. Our refreshed and revitalized agenda for 2012 will equip you with takeaway strategies you can put into place as soon as you return to the office, improving your bottom line.
Euromoney Energy Events and the American Council On Renewable Energy (ACORE) are delighted to once again be bringing the USA's premier renewable energy finance event to New York.
- Putting renewable energy in perspective - market drivers
- Solar PV and Distributed Generation markets - investment and finance
- Utility scale solar PV and solar thermal energy
- Renewable electricity - wind power and geothermal
- Renewable fuels outlook - investment and finance
- Global financial markets - how the investment banks see it
- Unlocking project finance - today and tomorrow
- Venture capital and private equity perspectives
- Identifying new revenue streams for renewable energy