NYC: Wall Street Green Trading Summit
The Wall Street Green Summit is the longest running and most comprehensive environmental market event in the industry.
Launched in 2002 by Peter Fusaro, The Wall Street Green Summit covers cutting edge content, industry developments and features the practitioners and the leaders of tomorrow. Hear it here first!
The Wall Street Green Summit X is the "one-stop shop" to come up to speed on the latest developments in Green Trading and Finance. Including:
- * The Latest on Renewable Energy Project Finance
* Greening Buildings
* The California Carbon Market for 2011
* The Latest on the EU ETS & Cancun
* Solar Renewable Energy Credits
* New Opportunities in Social Impact Investing
* The Smart Grid & Carbon
* New Green Hedge Funds
* Forestry Offsets
* New Green Investment Opportunities