2nd Annual Infrastructure and Energy Finance West Conference
Following from the success of last year's event, Euromoney Seminars and Project Finance Magazine will again team up to host the 2nd Annual Infrastructure and Energy Finance West Conference. In response to market demand, we have expanded the event focus to include energy and power and will bring together key market players to discuss innovative project financing strategies.
The demand for infrastructure and energy development across the US remains high, especially in the western states. Liquidity shortages compounded by legislative and political changes, however, are making it difficult for sponsors to secure funding. There is a clear need to find alternative funding sources and develop creative methods to get deals done in the current market. The 2nd Annual Infrastructure and Energy Finance West Conference will provide the opportunity to discuss strategies and focus on financing solutions, deal structures and proven project models.
Register now to:
- Gain expert insight from government officials on their PPP programs
- Network with industry leaders, including sponsors, financiers, lawyers, government officials, and more
- Find creative approaches to move project finance deals forward and overcome the funding gap
- Learn form the successes of demonstrated project models through case studies
- Funding: How to move infrastructure and energy finance forward
- The future of PPP financing
- Federal infrastructure bank vs. TIFIA loans
- The appetite for energy projects: Power projects vs. renewables
- The future of energy policy: What happens next?
- Brian Mayhew, Chief Financial Officer, Bay Area Toll Authority
- Bradford T. Nordholm, Chief Executive Director and Managing Director, Starwood Energy
- Michael Whalen, Chief Financial Officer, Solar Reserve
- Richard Lim, Director, Hawaii State Department of Business Economic Development & Tourism
- Will Kempton, Chief Executive Officer, Orange County Transportation Authority
- Mike Garland, Chief Executive Officer, Pattern Energy
- Michael R Peevey, President, California Utilities Commission
- Marc A. Luiken, Commissioner, Alaska Department of Transportation & Public Facilities
- John Lushetsky, Executive Director Energy Initiatives Task Force, Department of the Army